Who else is planning to buy a new Arc AAA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmeisenzahl

Enlightened
as soon as the new 2003 models are available?

If so, why?

If not, why?

Just hoping to spark some conversation.

Christopher

krept

Newly Enlightened
I am, because I don't have any ARCs and it looks like they are going to be available around the same time I am going to have money again. Need to pick up a Turq. and UV first before they are phased out.

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
I have a feeling I will probably get a few (one of each). Why? Because it's a great light! I will wait for feedback on the new line from other DB members and get an LSH Premium first
grin.gif
. I am saving up
icon14.gif

MichiganMan

Enlightened
Originally posted by krept:
I am, because I don't have any ARCs and it looks like they are going to be available around the same time I am going to have money again.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">LOL, brother can we relate!
yellowlaugh.gif

I've been wanting to get an LE for quite a while but didn't have the cash the last time TTS carried them and I figured I'd get another shot sometime in the future...
frown.gif
(There's a lesson for everyone: you never know when the time you see your flashlight will be the last time, so make every time meaningful and lit your light as if every ray will be your last. )

winkie.GIF

Anyways, I'm hoping Peter will remember us and maybe make a consideration for CPF members when the Premium is released (early shipping or possibly an unofficial preferential binning...)
winkie.GIF

With the regrettable demise of the black model (my preferred color) I'll probably put my standard away for safe keeping since it is now pretty much irreplacable.

CiTY

Enlightened
I'm not planning to buy the new AAA.
It has to be technically better, and I don't see it being better. I have 3 AAAs now, and by a long shot you might get something with a little bit better tint with the new Premium AAA. Maybe he will surprise us with something different in April.
smile.gif

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have a backordered LE coming soon. Since the AAA generally speaking is a mature product, there probably won't be any large differences being implemented into that model's design. Whether you have the 3.1 or are getting the Premium, you really can't go wrong.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still hope Peter will use "T" Nichias soon - until then no back-up for my "LE" - Klaus

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Other then buying as gifts, I've used the same LE that I've bought pretty much as soon as they were available, what a year and a half ago? I have one more as backup but never needed it. From what I read none of Arcs new AAA offerings are going to be any better so I may actually go until next Christmasish before buying more. However if you can't get them for $20-25, I will have to think long and hard about whether it is worth the purchase for gift giving purposes.

Monsters_Inc

Banned
I'll probably buy a run-out 2002 model, I'm hoping they'll be discounted as I'm quite broke and can't afford the full price for one as it is. But it's also a must have item to truly be a flashaholic.

cmeisenzahl

Enlightened
I'm definitelly going to get one.

Does anyone remember when Peter said they would be available at the earliest? :)

Christopher

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
This reviewer will buy a new one as soon as he`s gotten through all the other lights on his enormous "to do" list, and finally has the chance to re-write his original review of one of the earliest Arc-AAA issues. He`s actually hoping Peter will send him a review sample
wink.gif
but is also keen to buy a CPF edition too of course, that`s almost mandatory
grin.gif

He`s also just realized he`s referring to himself in the third person, and is somewhat disturbed by this, so will leave now and try to re-compose himself.

tongue.gif
shocked.gif

artar

Enlightened
now i have 3 arc aaa white and i like them very much.
i will only buy more
* to replace one of them or
* when there are (much) brighter arc aaa on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.