• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: price drop Cree HA-NAT McLuxII PD, w/PEU SS 3xtrit bezel

Somy Nex

Enlightened
*** SOLD *** For sale or trade: McLuxIII PD HA-Nat, 7777s Cree upgrade, tritium in piston. *** SOLD ***

With PEU Stainless Steel bezel with 3 tritium
- 1a. $300 shipped registered mail
- 1b. $320
(was $350) shipped FedEx

-- OR --

With regular Ti Bezel (not pictured below but i'm sure most of you know what it looks like)
- 2a. $285 shipped registered mail
- 2b. $305
(was $325) shipped FedEx

-- OR --

3. trade for a brass lioncub with seoul/cree emitter :)

Feel free to ask any questions in the thread or through PM. This is also posted in another forum; timestamp will take precedence.

Note: FedEx does not ship to PO Boxes, and the like. In these cases, I will ship EMS which will accept such destinations (in my country at any rate) and eat the difference (EMS actually costs more here than FedEx).

------------
Pics & description:

The light is of the less common HA-NAT (not dark slate) variety and is lightly used, and has no scratches or blemishes on it that i can see. It has always been kept in a heavy duty elk sock (not pictured nor included). the light comes with triton in the piston, new titanium clip, and a stainless steel bezel by PEU, which incorporates 3 tritium slots which all have bright green tritium vials in them. Here are pics, click on any image for a larger version:

i know the pics above were a little dusty. please be assured it is only dust. here is a pic of the business end after i've dusted it up a bit with microfiber cloth:

beamshots (click on pic for larger):

Last edited:

Clickie

Newly Enlightened
Re: FSOT: price drop Cree HA-NAT McLuxII PD, w/PEU SS 3xtrit bezel

I'll take it! (For a friend) He's already put funds in my account so just send me Paypal info and its done:grin2: