My "infamous" M4.

trouble

Newly Enlightened
Well the wait is over folks, those of you that have read my post from last week about the M4 for $140 will know what i'm speaking of. It arrived today and I hurriedly opened it up to see if I got the deal of the century or was duped.Well it's the real deal! I tried my 18650 cells from another light and they wouldn't fit, it had a real MN61 LA and it's machine work is very much SF, meaning of the highest quality:twothumbs I compared it to several other SF lights that I own and it's the same quality. Here are a couple of pics:
M4.jpg
M42.jpg

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats; awesome find! :party:

...Now you just need a good camera and a tripod to take better pictures of your toys. :grin2:

trouble

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys, my picture taking skills aren't the best and I apologize for that but frankly between the guns, flashlights and knives I can't afford another hobby like photography:nana: I tried her out tonite and it's very bright, now i need to order a MN16 LA and run my 17670's for guilt free lumens.

FNG

Enlightened
Press the macro button on the camera (flower icon).

trouble

Newly Enlightened
Press the macro button on the camera (flower icon).
Thank you, I didn't even know that was on the menu. Does anyone know who can bore the body out to fit 18650's and how much that costs? I've got a Leef body that runs on them with an MN21 and WOW what a setup!