hello guys

Led75

Newly Enlightened
after lurkin awhile i decided to join the group .my collection is small so far i have 2 infinities 1 streamlight 3 aa luxeon task light 2 photons 1 surefire e1 led 1 streamlight 4aa led polymer 1 3led aaaa eddie bauer 1 mini m^g with night ize 1 dorcey aaa and dorcy 3led aa light and finally a 2d m^g 3w led

Led75

Newly Enlightened
thanx guys........i hear ya bout watchin my wallet but i told my wife come payday and i gotta get a fenixE0 and E1 and then ill stop for awhile She didnt complain when i put a keymate her keys saturday though haha !!

tman11

Newly Enlightened
Welcome LED75! Just a warning, spend as much quality time with your wife and family now and enjoy each other before this addiction begins.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Nice light choices, Led75. The E0 and E1 are two of my favorites. E0's always in my pocket and the E1 gets the most use prowling about the house. Welcome to CPF.

Geoff

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
after lurkin awhile i decided to join the group .my collection is small so far i have 2 infinities 1 streamlight 3 aa luxeon task light 2 photons 1 surefire e1 led 1 streamlight 4aa led polymer 1 3led aaaa eddie bauer 1 mini m^g with night ize 1 dorcey aaa and dorcy 3led aa light and finally a 2d m^g 3w led
If this you call a small collection, I wonder what a BIG collection would be like....he...he....Welcome to CPF and have fun

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Welcome! :party:

Let us know if there's any flashlight-related questions we can help you with.