• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found: [PD-S Mizer or PD-S (or w/ XR-E)] CLOSED

fleegs

Enlightened
Hello. I would like to purchase a PD-S Mizer in Al or Ti or a PD-S in Al or Ti. Or the same lights with a cree XR-E .

Please PM me or post here if you have one you would like to sell.

Thanks,
rob

UPDATE: Found one. Thanks russtang!

Last edited:

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: PD-S Mizer

If you post a price you are willing to pay you might get more bites. Especially if it is really high :D

Was there ever an Aluminum PD-S Mizer?

carrot

Flashaholic

cave_dave said:
Was there ever an Aluminum PD-S Mizer?

I have a HA-Nat PD-S Mizer. So yes, there are a few out there. But mine's not for sale, sorry.

fleegs

Enlightened

Darn it carrot, you got me excited. I thought you were posting yours for sale.

Cave Dave- I didn't want to post a price. I am not interested in someone making gigantic profits on a tool. I was looking for someone who loves flashlights and just wanted to sell one they were not using. At market value which I believe is $475-525 (May-July). I guess now I have kinda posted a price. I am very content at waiting years. Even until the next "new" LED. It's not like I need another flashlight. :grin2: Guess this really isn't compelling someone to sell me theirs.:whistle: I really wanted an EDC that was replacable if lost but no other light comes close to the design of the PD Mizer.

But I still have hope for a PD mizer. Maybe I can catch one in the next wave. :crackup:

rob

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast

The last wave took 2 days to sell out and lots were reposted on BST a few days after. And at reasonable prices too. Quite surprising really. Maybe the market is starting to get saturated? Anyway as long as the next wave comes quick I'd say you have a fair chance of getting one.

fleegs

Enlightened
Re: WTB: PD-S Mizer or PD-S

Alright. I have been convinced PD-S Mizer or PD-S.

rob

fleegs

Enlightened
Re: WTB: PD-S Mizer or PD-S (or w/ XR-E)

Woo hoo!

Sale pending.

Thanks,
rob