• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Four D size Li-Ion Rechargable Batteries (SOLD)

larryk

Enlightened
Four D size Li-Ion un-protected rechargable batteries in perfect condition. Rarely used and only charged a couple of times. These rarely come up for sale, so get them while you can.
These are un-protected 5200 mah cells so be aware of proper care, handling and charging.
$ 95.00 to the lower 48 States. Price includes Paypal and shipping fees.

d2yc8.jpg

d1az6.jpg

Batteries have been sold.

Last edited:

knot

Banned
Last edited:

rdh226

Enlightened
Re: Four D size Li-Ion Rechargable Batteries

I'll take them, if they're not "too" old -- please PM me the info (age of cells, PayPal address).

-RDH

wintermute

Enlightened

That's a pretty good price considering the C sized LiIons only hold 3300mAh, and they're $22. Awesome to see these come up. :twothumbs

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

That's a pretty good price considering the C sized LiIons only hold 3300mAh, and they're $22. Awesome to see these come up. :twothumbs

However the earlier question of age is an important factior given the typical life span of Li-Ions. Once they leave the assembly line their clock begins a countdown, no matter how many times they are used. These may very well be a very great (and rare) pickup, but I wish there was a regular, currently made source of them. Where did these come from originally? Maybe we can track back to who makes them?

Last edited:

larryk

Enlightened

There was a group buy that CPF member Emilion started about a year and a half or so ago. There was only one group buy for these cells, so they all would be close to same age. I can not find the original post, but I found the beginning of the post by searching threads started by Emilion. The date on the group buy was 4-18-2006. I'm not sure if this is when the group buy started or ended.
rdh226 PM sent.

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Larry, thanks for that date reference. That age still makes this a great deal....and I probably should have bought them first. I was going to ask that question, but figured they would be sold by the time I got an answer. Oh well.....good snag, rdh!

KnOeFz

Enlightened
I stumbled on some li-ion D cells here , I don't read chinese so can't help you further, but thought maybe some of you would be interested. :tinfoil: