I have to tell someone, so it might as well be everyone!

SureF1reFan

Newly Enlightened
My SF L1 is on it's way to my door step.... I think I need to call in sick to make sure it get's safely to my door step with a red carpet. :)

bigfoot

Enlightened
Congratulations! From your signature line it looks as though it'll be one more to add to the collection. At least it won't get lonely. :laughing:

SureF1reFan

Newly Enlightened
Where'd you order it from?

From one of the only places I order anything... always %100 honest, huge LE/Military backer. (Important in my little world).

If it'll take one extra day for an item to ship they call your house and ask if it's OK with you. (My L1 is one day late shipping, they called the next morning after I posted to ask if it was OK if it was a day late shipping). I never called them back, they shipped the L1 @ 8PM that night.

I don't push dealers, but the hundreds of dollars I've spent with, I've always been happy with them. IMHO :)

http://www.lapolicegear.com/

luminata

Enlightened
May the flashlight gods bestow upon you both a light of traditional SF craftsmanship free of the terrible plague of QC oversights of recent days.:rolleyes:

SureF1reFan

Newly Enlightened
May the flashlight gods bestow upon you both a light of traditional SF craftsmanship free of the terrible plague of QC oversights of recent days.:rolleyes:

Oh thank thee Gods of pure light...

It's perfect.

If they (lapolicegear) added anymore padding around the light they would paint it orange and call it a blackbox recording device.

No rattles, strobing, or any other evil Germlins that cause issues...

:p