• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS | MAG2HID **SOLD**

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Everybody!
I have a wonderful HID for sale today, It's a 10W Mag2HID in a Cutdown 2D Maglite (Green). Runs of 8xAA Batteries and can run off Alkalines In a Pinch.
It's very bright and throws like a... well like a HID! :eek:oo:

READ ABOUT IT

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/83893

I had great loads of fun with this light on my trip, and Now I must pass It on.

It's In great condition and exactly as received from a CPF by the name of Jtice, with the exception of a minor scuff in the bottom tailcap.

Has a Tailswich and a runtime of about 2 hours.
Will include 12 Duracell 2650maH cells that have no more than 1-2 cycles on them and the VLOP Reflector for throw.

I'm Setting the Price at $255 + Shipping.

thanks Jtice, It was a great light.

Last edited:

kabkbak7321

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS | MAG2HID

hello Skalomax
I need a few reasons not to buy this!:ohgeez:
What would shipping be to Allentown PA. And is this the standard green mag cut down or there a type of green ha coating on it. Also wandering if you can ajust the bolb from side to side or is the balist holding it where it needs to be. Oh yes one more thing is the battery pack regulated in any way.Do you see any problem putting a 3in mag head on this just happen to have 1 lurking around.

Unlikely to make me not buy it from you but had to try!:naughty:

Thanks ,Matt

p.s. no one else contact him I have to go out for a few hrs and need this
light to be here when I come back:rolleyes:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

hello Skalomax
I need a few reasons not to buy this!:ohgeez:
What would shipping be to Allentown PA. And is this the standard green mag cut down or there a type of green ha coating on it. Also wandering if you can ajust the bolb from side to side or is the balist holding it where it needs to be. Oh yes one more thing is the battery pack regulated in any way.Do you see any problem putting a 3in mag head on this just happen to have 1 lurking around.

Unlikely to make me not buy it from you but had to try!:naughty:

Thanks ,Matt

p.s. no one else contact him I have to go out for a few hrs and need this
light to be here when I come back:rolleyes:

Hi Matt,
It's the standard cut down Green Maglite. If you mean Is the bulb sitting their tight, that's correct. You could still adjust It from spot to Flood.

There would be NO problem putting a 3in Head, throw would go up some. Thought of doing the same, but the 3in Heads are pricey.

The light Is not regulated, but Is not like Incans with immediate drop in ouput. It stays really bright for about 1hr, then you get dimming output for the next 1-2hrs.

Since I'm using 2650mAh cells, I get very good runtime. I've been running It on these cells for about 30-45min, and to my eye I have not seen any drop in output, although there probably was but not enough to notice.

Shipping should be the same, around $10

Hope that helps.

kabkbak7321

Newly Enlightened

Well I desided to check before I went out and now I have to buy this from you. So here it go's. Not that I could have said no!

I'll take it!!!!:paypal::paypal:

Last edited: