• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn:Aluminum S27 PD for Ti XR-19C...

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
First off let me say that I am not going to sell this light at this time. Please don't email or PM me asking for me to do this, if I can't trade for what I'm looking for and I decide to sell it, I will start a separate sales thread.

With that said, I'm looking for a mint Ti XR-19C. My light is mint with a newly applied HA III coating on the body and a polished and AlTiN coated Ti clip fresh from modmags exotic coating group buy. The bare piston was recently milled to house one of B@rts 1.5mmx5mm trit vials(not included). This badboy is bright and the twist action is buttery smooth as is the piston action. I am looking to keep this local at this time(CONUS only). If I'm lucky enough to have multiple offers, the first"I'll Take It" in this thread gets priority. PM or email me so that we can work out the details(because I do have some stipulations) and thanks for looking!:wave: **Withdrawn**

032.jpg

2077.jpg

029.jpg

Last edited:

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
The S27 is no longer available for trade, just couldn't work out the right deal...:awman: Thanks to all who made offers, now I've gotta decide what's next for this little guy...:shrug: