Looking for Modder to Mod SF 6PD to LED

greenstuffs

Banned
it will not throw, plus you will have to find a reflector with a big openning. not worth it IMO unless you want a flood light without reflector

jaybiz32

Enlightened
I suppose you are right. No one knows of any relecors that would fit? I suppse standard reflectors could be bored out if one had the right tools. In any veven It takes 9 volt to drive and the 6pc runs of of 6so it would not work well anyway. I might stick with a P4 led or a new Q5 and try to overdrve it a bit. Anyone hae experiance moddding this way r willing to give it a try.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are several different led dropin modules that will fit the 6P/ Bug Out Gear.com has a few and Pacific Tactical Solutions have dropin modules that will fit. The BUG modules run $35 to $40 plus shipping. I have the BUG Cree Premium in my SF C3 running it on to Li-Ion 17500's. Lighthound also has dropin modules.

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are many types of drop ins available, or DX has kits available where there is the reflector kit, then you need the LE of your choice and the converter board to make it work...........