Rebel LED lights - It's probably time to update the flashlight list sticky

Luminescent

Enlightened
There are a half dozen or more commercial lights already available with Rebel LEDs, and the list is growing every day, so I would suggest updating the flashlight lists sticky that appears at the top of the LED Flashlight CPF category to include Rebels.

.::List of flashlights using the Cree XR-E / Seoul P4 LED::.

To:

.::List of flashlights using the Cree XR-E / Seoul P4 / Rebel LED::.

It may be helpful in setting up the first Rebel entries to the sticky, to list those widely available (non custom) commercial lights which are already available with Rebel LED's.

So chime in here with the lights you have found which already use the Lumiled Rebel LED.

Luminescent

Enlightened
I see that some Rebel Lights are now listed under Lumiled heading near the bottom, I guess they just never updated the subject heading.

I wasn't sure that it was ok to post to that thread, because sometimes threads that are made into stickys are locked.

Thanks for the updated info.

whc

Enlightened
Have treid to change the title, but keeps getting an error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/vhosts/candlepowerforums.com/httpdocs/vb/includes/functions.php on line 1596

Strange, but have tried with both Firefox and IE, same error every time.

But feel free to post your input in the thread, if you have any new flashlights you want on the list, or if you find any errors, bad links and so on :)...