Where is the Novatac.......

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys do any of you know for sure where the novatac is made?
It doesn't say "Made In America? which I expected it would have especially if it was. For some reson no "Made IN XXXXXX" . I slisted anywhere I can find it.
Please no guesses or conjecture. the only suitable answer to this question is the factual answer and the source of the informatio.
I beleiev that as supporters of the compan we deserve fulldisclosure on the source of the goods we pa BIG mone for. If I choose to spend my money so that American workers are supported I should be allowed to do just that.
Yaesumofo

fredb

Newly Enlightened
Try dropping NovaTac an email. I've had nothing but fast and friendly responses from them for my own questions.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is the contact info I found at the NovaTac site...Maybe give them a call.

SALES AND SUPPORT
NovaTac, Inc.
2302 E. Speedway Blvd. Suite 211
Tucson, AZ 85719
[email protected]
[email protected]
520 881-5800
toll free
877 437-7978

CORPORATE OFFICES
NovaTac, Inc.
300 Carlsbad Village Drive, Suite 108A-100
Carlsbad, CA 92008
760 730-7370

Optic Nerve

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys do any of you know for sure where the novatac is made?
It doesn't say "Made In America? which I expected it would have especially if it was. For some reson no "Made IN XXXXXX" . I slisted anywhere I can find it.
Please no guesses or conjecture. the only suitable answer to this question is the factual answer and the source of the informatio.
I beleiev that as supporters of the compan we deserve fulldisclosure on the source of the goods we pa BIG mone for. If I choose to spend my money so that American workers are supported I should be allowed to do just that.
Yaesumofo

Yaesumofo,
I called Novatac today. I spoke to the guy that actually assembles the flashlights and puts them in the integrating sphere. He said he did not know where the parts were made, but they are assembled in Tuscon, AZ.
ON

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also sent Novatac an e-mail and the reply was that all are made in the usa.
The question was what was the country of origon.
I am releived to learn this.
I suppose the big govenment contracy for the lights the made could have beem for POLAND. Novatac isn't saying I guess. but mayb the polish manuals are a hint.
I like the idea that we (USA) are selling stuff to ex east block and now european countrys is true it is a cool thing.
I did send an e-mail asking the who what and wear of the "govenrment contract" which went unanswered. None of my buniness, I don't blame them for not answering.
Yaesumofo

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think that the goverment of Poland would buy expensive lights that use CR123A batteries, this wouldn't go through the selection procedure for such devices (not common batteries in Poland).
The contract was probably from a unit in the US...

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you sure? Do you know this positivly?
Looking for definitive answers here.
Yaesumofo

I don't think that the goverment of Poland would buy expensive lights that use CR123A batteries, this wouldn't go through the selection procedure for such devices (not common batteries in Poland).
The contract was probably from a unit in the US...