• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mag Mini HID by Mac; duracoated and regulated **SOLD**

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
**SOLD TO kabkbak7321**

This is the light I'm selling:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/167219

You get the light seen in the above thread, PLUS:
*Leef Mag lanyard ring
*Red paracord lanyard w/McGizmo SS nano-clip
*smooth reflector AND OP reflector
*(4) AW protected 17670 cells
*Pelican 1120 carrying case w/pluck-n-pull foam that's been custom
"plucked" to hold the light and 4 17670 cells

A note about the light: the OP reflector that I'm including with the light originally didn't have a bulb hole large enough to accomodate the HID bulb. I bored the hole out with my dremmel; when I first bored it out and tried to install it in the light, the opening was a hair too small. As a result, the first time I put the bezel on, the bulb opening rubbed the bulb and put some horizontal scratches on the bulb's glass (...the bulb hole has been widened since then :rolleyes:). This does NOT affect the output or performance AT ALL. The only way you can tell the scratches are there is to look at the bulb itself.

This light is truly one of Mac's masterpieces! The OP reflector does reduce throw a little, but makes the light's beam GORGEOUS! With the OP reflector installed, the light still lights things up at 500 feet away. The smooth reflector increases throw at the cost of beam quality. I'll ship the light with the OP reflector installed, and the smooth reflector packed seperately.

Run-time with a fresh set of 17670's installed is about 40 minutes of VERY flat output.

Cost of this AWESOME kit is $400.00 shipped USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation. Non CC paypal only, CONUS, AK and HI only, please.
PayPal address: shortbaldnbad at msn dot com

First "I'll take it!" posted here has priority; please send PM with any questions.
Thanx for looking!

PJD

Last edited:

kabkbak7321

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mag Mini HID by Mac; duracoated and regulated

Yes I know I just perchased a 10watt MAG-HID but I cant let this one go to some one else yet! :ohgeez:

Hi my name is Matthew and I have an addiction!:crazy::sigh::crazy:

So here it go's.

:sold::takeit::sold:
:paypal:

Last edited:

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mag Mini HID by Mac; duracoated and regulated

Matthew...we ALL have an addiction! Consider it *SPF* to YOU! Thanx so much for looking!

Regards,
PJD

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mag Mini HID by Mac; duracoated and regulated **SPF**

Foiled again. Looks like a nice light. Backup buyer here.

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mag Mini HID by Mac; duracoated and regulated **SPF**

Matthew...PayPal received! It'll ship this morning!

PJD