Light Graffiti

BT132435

Newly Enlightened
They use that technique for a bunch of commercials nowadays. I remember seeing a bunch for phone companies

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love time lapse photos. I hadn't thought of the graffiti aspect, but here's mine, from my camping trip:
2006EelRiverpic728.jpg

Took a few tries to get it right, so these guys must practice a lot.

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is much harder than it looks. Setting the proper camera shutter speed and aperture aside, you will have a tough time if you want to write alphabets because they have to be done in reflection form. As for the graphic, planning ahead is a must because the line will be continuous unless you turn the light on/off. If you want the person in the picture too, just pop the flash.

calmdown

Banned
THAT IS TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME !!!!!!! :D:D:D :D:D:D :caution: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :eek: :duh2::duh2::duh2: :eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Empyfree

Enlightened
IMG_2407.jpg

Here's a shot a group of us staged up in Maine earlier this summer. I provided the lights! We spent hours playing with various options, Modin was the name of our summer camp.

Empyfree

Enlightened
What made it easier was that we were so far from any other light the bright little LED's burnt a pattern onto our retina's as we waved them around. This made it easier to get things to line up! We did have a number of shots spoilt by fire-flys also...