These lights are a part of my life.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was selling a car recently and of course the buyer was late, showing way after dark.

I was wondering, how are you going to look at it?

I took out my Fenix CE lite and that little thing illuminated the whole area. What a pocket rocket it is, especially for 2 cheap AA cells.

Then he paid me the cash, and I got one of these cool Flebay UV lights. He brought lots of 50's and the strips just jump at you. They really glow at night. 100s are OK too but don't glow as much.

I think they were stunned, looking at me. This made the counting/checking the currency *simple*, trivial. Try counting this stuff at night, and making sure it's not fake, when you can hardly tell a 50 apart from a 20. Never mind that it's all Federal Reserve fishwrapper anyway...

Then signing the title, I got yet another cool lite, Princeton Tec Apex. Set it on flood, signed the papers, and that was perfect for the job.

Of course, I had another lite, the 4D mag with the 3W module close to me all the time as a backup lite which could be used in numerous ways other than lightning, if the situation demanded it.

I couldn't have done all this today without the Light-Emitting-Diode.

Last edited:

alphazeta

Enlightened
Great read indeed. (although, I'm just a tad worried that you might spend all the proceeds on some new lights.)

Windscale

Enlightened
Gosh! That was only selling your car. How many more lights will you take out if you are selling your house!

RebelRAM

Enlightened
Here's the real question.... Did you check to make sure you had taken all of your other lights out of the car before you sold it? :)