• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti Mule-PD (non-mizer) *Sold, thanks!*

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light has under 1 hour total runtime, only in short bursts. Never carried, only used indoors for photography. I have 2 non-mizers, and just got a mizer, so one of the non-mizers must go. The one I'm selling is from the very first Mule run. If you've never seen a Mule in action, you are in for a treat. This is the floodiest light ever! A PD-S with an F04 doesn't even come close! It's like having the moon in your hand.

Your choice, white or green trit. The light came with green, but if you want the white, I will swap the piston (only the piston) with another PD pack. The offer for the white piston is subject to my testing and confirming both lights work as expected after the swap.

$440 shipped USPS Priority Insured, cash only Paypal ($450 outside US). First unambiguous "I'll Take It" in this thread gets it.

SOLD VIA PM.

Last edited:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti Mule-PD (non-mizer) *Price Drop*

Price drop - $440 shipped, $450 international. :thumbsup:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bumparoo for a GREAT guy and a GREAT light. This is one of those "must own" and "must see to believe" lights. Just about the perfect EDC light IMHO.:twothumbs

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, thanks a lot! That's such a nice thing to come home and see! It certainly takes one to know one! :)

charlesn

Enlightened

wow ti lights are not what they used to be :(

Why the sad face? Do you really miss the days when $700 was the entry level resale price for a Ti light, which then sold in 60 seconds? Actually, I think we're just entering the golden age for any lover of Ti, as Don introduces innovative new Ti lights (like the Mule being offered here), while continuing to produce (on a wave basis) his growing list of greatest hits. However, what isn't "what they used to be" are the aftermarket resale prices, and that's simply a result of supply catching up with demand. A couple of years ago, there was something like 25 McGizmo Ti lights in the world (the McLux III-T). Now there are hundreds, with more coming every month, not to mention the offerings from other mfgrs. I find it impressive that even with waves hitting the beach pretty regularly, Don's lights still resell for a profit. I also think a resale is tougher when you do it right after a wave has come in, satisfying whatever pent up demand exists--which is the case with the Mules.

Last edited:

Nebula

Enlightened

Well said, Charlesn. :thumbsup:

Why the sad face? Do you really miss the days when $700 was the entry level resale price for a Ti light, which then sold in 60 seconds? Actually, I think we're just entering the golden age for any lover of Ti, as Don introduces innovative new Ti lights (like the Mule being offered here), while continuing to produce (on a wave basis) his growing list of greatest hits. However, what isn't "what they used to be" are the aftermarket resale prices, and that's simply a result of supply catching up with demand. A couple of years ago, there was something like 25 McGizmo Ti lights in the world (the McLux III-T). Now there are hundreds, with more coming every month, not to mention the offerings from other mfgrs. I find it impressive that even with waves hitting the beach pretty regularly, Don's lights still resell for a profit. I also think a resale is tougher when you do it right after a wave has come in, satisfying whatever pent up demand exists--which is the case with the Mules.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

This light has been sold. Many thanks! :twothumbs

paulr

Flashaholic

I caught the last Mule wave which turned out to stay open for a fairly long time. I think CPF'ers are still in hotter pursuit of S27's than Mules. They don't know what they're missing. The Mule beam is just perfect, absolutely beautiful. That said, I never was happy with the situation where it was possible to flip a light for a large profit immediately after a wave.

greenstuffs

Banned

Flipping for profit is part of the game as well as helped made Don's light appreciate in value and demand you can't blame that.

I caught the last Mule wave which turned out to stay open for a fairly long time. I think CPF'ers are still in hotter pursuit of S27's than Mules. They don't know what they're missing. The Mule beam is just perfect, absolutely beautiful. That said, I never was happy with the situation where it was possible to flip a light for a large profit immediately after a wave.