• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Limited Time Offer: Bare Naked Body (No LE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastykake

Banned
Let's get it together for a Bare Aluminum Aleph 2 Head (w/lens, reflector, O-ring) w/123 body and tail.
Just drop in your LE and a switch and you are ready to rock and roll!
Brand new, all original from the Shoppe.
Super-rare and super-collectible!

A wink's as good as nod to a blind bat... Need I say more?

$200 delivered worldwide - PayPal Cash or Credit.

That's right - I just knocked Fifty Bucks off of the listing price!!!

IMG_1155.jpg

This is a limited time offer and will be withdrawn after the item sells!

I also reserve the right to reduce the price even further or not at all.

Cheers!

Edit for additional information:
For any that are offended by the above image, I ask your tolerance. It has been manipulated by "tastykake", aka Regentag from his photobucket account, as a means to make a statement to CPF. It has been asked several times why a short time-out for Regentag became a permanent banning. The above image is an example of why. Reg is talented, likable, and basically a good sport. He is, though, intolerant of rules or directives that attempt to align him with group goals, and prefers to place himself above the interests of a group. What would have been a short time out, resulted in repeated attempts to circumvent directives from CPF, as he made his statements similar to the changed image he has made. His constant barrage of new accounts, created both as attempts to continue his buying/selling activity, and to create a "fun - look at clever me" show for his friends, makes the potential of reinstatement an impossibility.

Even now, a thread dealing with the cleverness of, and the surprise removal from CPF, of the Regentag alias of "tastykake", exists on F-F board. He has even posted a link there to this post in order to call attention to his cleverness. It seems the timing of "tastykake's" removal is not understood.

F-F was given a temporary forum here during a problem time with their server. Tastykake, though known to be Regentag, was permitted full access to the board, since Regentag is a integral part of F-F. Once the need for the temporary board was finished, then the restricted state of a non-permitted member was restored through restricting the new alias he had adopted.

Empath

Last edited by a moderator:

tastykake

Banned
Re: For Sale: Unity, Harmony & A Bare Naked Body (No LE)

Oops! Thanks for el-tippo, mi amigo. No harm, no foul...

I didn't move it, but the walls have ears! ;)
Thank you Moderators.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Unity, Harmony & A Bare Naked Body (No LE)

Oops! Thanks for el-tippo, mi amigo. No harm, no foul...

I didn't move it, but the walls have ears! ;)
Thank you Moderators.
No problem..:thumbsup: Good luck with the sale, and free:bumpit:

Empath

Flashaholic
Content of 1st post was altered from outside CPF. Additionally text regarding the alteration has now been added. The thread remains closed for the reasons stated in the previous post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.