SPY005 Scratch & Dent sales thread is CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Post now if you want a light! The Sales thread is now open.

PICT5803b.jpg

The prototype scratch and dent 005 is a HA natural aluminum body with chrome head and polished SS 304 knob. This light will look very similar to a chrome HA natural 005 and will cost $325. I am releasing 14 of these.

HV1T0034b.jpg

Some extra details of the options can be found in this thread. Please scroll down to the second post for pics.

This sale is a first post first served. Please post as a place holder to keep track of the order. You do not have to specify what you want in the post. Please follow up the post later with an email to me. The subject line of the email should be "SPY005". In the body of the email, please provide your real name and physical mailing address. I also need your CPF handle. Please type your address so I can cut and paste it for the shipping box label.

Also in the body of the email I need to know what your first preference for the light is. Do you want striation in soap dish or 4-40 clip mount holes or neither? Do you want a Seoul LED or a Cree LED?

My email is "[email protected]". That is also my PayPal ID. It is in my sig below.

There are 14 Scratch &Dent 005 lights (12 Seoul and 2 Cree), price is $325 each. 5 of the lights have striation in the soap dish. Another 5 of the lights have two 4-40 tapped holes in the side that you can use for anything you want. Two of the lights have black production battery caps with a logo in them.

None of the lights are black, they are a natural HA finish (gray green). And none of the lights actually have any scratches or dents. The cosmetic imperfection is that the chrome on the head is not perfect. All the battery caps are HA natural like the bodies, except the two black ones.

Shipping is not included in the price. I will charge for the actual shipping cost. All lights sold in the USA will have batteries included. They will not be in the light but they will be in the box. Any lights sold to other countries will not have batteries. PA residents must pay 6% sales tax. I take PayPal or you can send me a check in the mail.

There is a limit of one light per customer. If you change your mind and decide you do not want the light before you pay for it you can cancel the order and it will fall to the next person on the list.

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPY005 Scratch & Dent sales thread is OPEN

The bodies with stria in the soap dish do not have 4-40 holes!

Only the 2 black battery caps have logos

There is no lanyard hole or tritium slot.

Priority Mail Shipping to all USA locations is $11.00

Shipping to Canada is $20.00

Express Mail Shipping to all other countries is $30.00

All lights shipping to USA locations will be insured for $500.00

All the lights going to other countries will be claimed at $100.00 value and insured for that same value. They must be the same. No batteries will be shipped with lights going to other countries.

Please PP your totals to my email address: [email protected]

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take one

Edit#1: Holy soap dish Batman.....Got a Lux, got a Cree, guess I need a Seoul...I'm in for one Seoul, striation in soap dish, all natural body and tailcap, with logo if possible <----I'll read the instructions again...:)

Edit#2: OK, I got it...No logo, all HA natural, Seoul, with Ruffles potato chip/super grip/striation in soap dish...no threaded clip holes...Did I get it right?

Last edited:

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened

I'll take a Cree. Email sent.

Last edited:

LouRoy

Enlightened

I'll take one, please. Striations in the soap dish and with a Seoul emitter. Thanks!

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

I'll take one. I'd definitely prefer a cree, to compare it to my seoul (and hopefully, allow me to release one back into the wild!). No holes, and my preference would be for striations in the soap dish

- FITP

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take one

Edit#1: Holy soap dish Batman.....Got a Lux, got a Cree, guess I need a Seoul...I'm in for one Seoul, striation in soap dish, all natural body and tailcap, with logo if possible <----I'll read the instructions again...:)

Edit#2: OK, I got it...No logo, all HA natural, Seoul, with Ruffles potato chip/super grip/striation in soap dish...no threaded clip holes...Did I get it right?

LOL :thumbsup:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

What can I say...:crazy:

First to post, for once...And I'll be the first to PP, just reply to my email:D

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

I posted all the shipping rates at the top. You may PP at will.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

I actually thought about doing that with one of my lights...

There was a watch I looked at, in a sporting goods store in NYC, and the compass was liquid filled, glass lens, and appeared to be excellent quality...I'll search for the watch, can't remember the watch brand???, and the store wasn't EMS...

I'll figure it out and then edit my post.

Edit: Got it...Luminox 502, the watch was beautiful, but it was crazy heavy SS.

:paypal: Spy 005 Seoul, rough soap dish, and the Luminox 502 compass glued with Norland 61 to the soap dish, on the drive side:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.