Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
This month has already posted the highest sales figures for any month this year so far. Thanks!

:)

peter

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
This month has already posted the highest sales figures for any month this year so far. Thanks!

:)

peter

Peter, I am itching to buy more of your lights! I just ordered a new AAA-DS and I can't wait to add an LS to my list of lights. In my opinion, you have the finest design of any keychain AAA light ever made and good sales should be the result.

Thank you!

da.gee

Enlightened
Congrats. I must say I have spoken my approval for this light in whatever form with my pocketbook! Excited to get the DS and also give my brother one of his B-Day gifts tomorrow (Camo Arc-AAA). Thank you sir.

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I've sent a few more buyers to the arc website. I've conviced a couple of co-workers and neighbors to get their own light since I'm not going to let them borrow mine indefinitely :D

jcompton

Enlightened
Congrats Peter!

Just imagine what kind of numbers you will end up with if you start an LS pre-prder thread before the end of the month :poke: :whistle:

You can definitely put me down for one or two (if that's allowed)! Will it be possible to just buy the driver boards once they are released?

John

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Keep up the good work, Peter!

And I thank all of the kind souls living in the Land of Arc for your magical contributions to the world of flashlights.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.