• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

mahoney

Enlightened
Items withdrawn

Both heads are made from a G&P tactical bezel in black and an E2C in dark natural HA from Lighthound and a McR 27 from the Shoppe. The parts don't just drop together, there is considerable machine work to fit the McR 27 reflector in there. Both heads will host standard Aleph LEs. Both heads come with the regular lens ring installed and the tactical lens ring included. I'm selling them because I rarely carry a light bigger than 1" diameter, so they are drawer queens. Here's your chance to play with a McR 27 head without the cost of titanium

Head 1. Pristine cosmetic condition, McR27L reflector. Comes with a Badboy 500 LE with a V bin Lux V with a nice tint just slightly on the yellow green side of white.

Head 2. 99% cosmetic condition, a few tiny flecks in the anodize. McR27XR reflector. Comes with a Downboy 750 P4 Cree LE with a nice tint slightly on the pinkish side of pure white.

Price for either head is $90 or $175 for both. There won't be any price drops on this sale, and I'll withdraw whatever does not sell in 24 hours.

First I"ll take it gets it. Pay by US Postal Money Order. Price includes Priority mail with DC in the USA. Not responsible for lost mail

Last edited:

mahoney

Enlightened
Re: FS: SF E Series/Aleph compatible McR 27 heads

Sorry, my camera died.

The E2C and G&P bezel are right above each other on the same flashlight accessories "page" at Lighthound. Imagine them screwed together.