STILL IN SHOCK....SAW A "WEE"

FASTCAR

Banned
Short version :
Saw a orb "wee" at work. I had NO idea just how small these lil guys are.
I had a Amilite T3 and P1dce...but ..man this sucker is small small small.
Like the last digit of a thumb small.

For those that have never seen this..you almost have to.

I may grab 2 in silver and let my gal wear them as earrings =P

If any that read this have an orb or Wee can u maybee post a pic or 2 of them in scale.Maybee next to your fist or next to your face.

Again, im STILL in shock.I wonder how the build quality is.

Any :twothumbs or :thumbsdow on orbs and wee from fellow CPFers?

mikehill

Enlightened
Email Rob .. I'm sure he'll get back to you quickly. I've had excellent service from him in the past :)

FASTCAR

Banned
Thanks, thats just crazy.:twothumbs

A wee sized light with 200 lumens or so..with 2+ hour run time...thats my dream light :thumbsup:

mr.squatch

Enlightened
I went into lighthound about a month ago and Lisa had one on a necklace. So freakin tiny. Too small by far, but still I must have one. haha. She said they have some on the way. Write to em and get one. I think its safe to say there will never be a smaller bright light until they come up with a sub-cr2 size battery with some juice.

g

Phaetos

Enlightened
Ok, that little things obviously doesn't take a CR123. Is that a CR2 that it takes? Is it made to only work well with rechargeable or will it run well on primary CR2? I want one now. Loved the pic of it mounted in the Mag. I gotta do that.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Ok, that little things obviously doesn't take a CR123. Is that a CR2 that it takes? Is it made to only work well with rechargeable or will it run well on primary CR2? I want one now. Loved the pic of it mounted in the Mag. I gotta do that.

Dude, look again. The entire light is smaller than a CR123 cell:

wee-size.jpg

gorn

Enlightened
Unfortunately lighthound has been out of stock of the Wee NS for a time now, they did have WeeTI until a couple of days ago

I asked lighthound when they would be back in stock. I got the answer today. They will be in stock in about 10 days. I think I will have to get one to keep my Orb raw company.