• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Couple For Sale - Price Drop!

BurkStar

Newly Enlightened
In my never-ending quest to find the perfect combination of lights, here are two more that were close contenders, but didn't quite make it.

First up is a McGizmo Aleph 3. It comes with the McGizmo body and clicky endcap, but also includes a Leef body with a Leef endcap and McGizmo clicky. I've got (with the additional body and tailcap) $300 in it but all I need out of it is $250. This is a great light but was edged out by a McGizmo 27L.

Next up is a Leef modded Fenix P1D. The following is a description from LIghthound:

Special, limited edition run of NICKEL PLATED Fenix P1D CE flashlights with Leef P1D bodies with McGizmo tactical switch. There are only 10 lights available at this time. There may be another run in a few months, but this is not guaranteed.
The factory P1D CE was disassembled, stripped, and plated with Nickel to match the custom Leef Body. Disassembling the flashlight voids the Fenix warranty, but these flashlights have a one year warranty from Lighthound.
What you get - Fenix P1D CE with Leef Body, Nickel plated. The original body is not included. Includes original box and holster.
Fenix P1, the ingenious mini flashlight with brilliant brightness, can be easily and conveniently slipped in your pocket or attached to your keychain. With the characteristic inbuilt current regulation circuit and stable high brightness, Fenix P1 is able to meet all your lighting needs whether you're a Police officer, Outdoor enthusiast or a person who appreciates a quality light.
Features:
Utilizes a Cree 7090 XR-E LED with a life of 50,000 hours
Digitally Regulated for Constant Brightness
5 Output Levels: 72 lumens (2.8hrs) -> 135 lumens (1hrs) -> 12 lumens (21hrs) -> Strobe -> SOS
Use one CR123A battery
3.48in / 88.45mm long x 2.1cm diameter
Made of aerospace grade aluminum
Type III hard anodized finish, highly durable
30-gram weight
Waterproof
Toughened ultra clear glass lens with AR coating
Tactical Click-on tailcap
Capable of standing up firmly on a flat surface to serve as a candle
Colour: Nickel plated Alumnium
Input voltage 2.0V-4.2V (works with rechargeable battery high only until battery voltage falls below 3.5V)
The first 10 are long gone, this is a great improvement over the stock Fenix. Lighthound wanted $179 for it and I need to get $160.

PayPal is prefered and I'll cover USPS shipping with Delivery Confirmation and I'll split the PP fee's.

Leef%20Lights.jpg

Last edited: