Why I hate this place and you guys...

IcantC

Enlightened
So I started a post earlier asking for some light help for work. Well I purchased a Fenix E0, JetBeam CL-E v2 AND *drum roll* Aviator A2. I had decided to pass on Surefire and ummm yea look what happened after reading almost every A2 post here... You guys know who you are... Even though I had my heart set on a LED...

The good is, they can all be used for work :twothumbs

Also umm I plan to add the ARC AAA-P(new one) and umm the Deeree lights, though I do not "need" them... :mecry::crackup:

I only regret the A2, why....? I was avoiding a non AA/AAA battery light for when out of town or in some place where the CRs may be hard to find. Also ummm read all the "exploding battery" threads. So yes scared it might blow in my pocket:p.

That is all... Thanks.

scottaw

Enlightened
As has been said a million times before "welcome to cpf and hold on to your wallet." But seriously, welcome to cpf, and use this new tool you have to do plenty of research and you'll make much wiser decisions. I'd say your A2 was your first wise one.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quality CR123 Batteries almost never "explode "unless they're cheap-o-rama rejects. LiIons and LiPo have a much more scary track record, generally when using more than one at a time or when charging incorrectly.
Anjoy the lights, and remember to pace yourself. You don't need to buy all of the lights, just most of them. :D

nitnapz

Enlightened
i think that i have calculated that i spent over 1500 on mag-mods over my stay here in 3 or so months. no regrets yet .. well maybe for a 330$ USL that is still on it's way to me from Australia.

and now i think that i am obsessed with refreshing the BST, marketplace SELL, not so much group buys and dealers corner. i go crazy just to check up every couple hours a day either home, at school or ... on my cell phone.

Maybe this is the cause of my sexual drought. my GF hates when i'm on my "forums"

sshhhh . don't tell anyone

Enlightened
:welcome:

Too many Lights, Too little time :broke:

I was thinking so many lights, so little money... I am soon to be a tri-Fenix owner myself. Wife's already starting to get annoyed so I think that I'll have to hold of for awhile. Besides, I really don't think I can justify buying more lights at this point. I have a P3D Rebel for EDC duties and an Apex (with mod parts on the way) and a pair of L2D Q5s on the way for caving duty. I might could manage something like a Photon Rex for emergency use but I fear that would be about it. The fact that I haven't been caving in a couple of months doesn't exactly help with that justification either.

Last edited:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
So I started a post earlier asking for some light help for work. Well I purchased a Fenix E0, JetBeam CL-E v2 AND *drum roll* Aviator A2. I had decided to pass on Surefire and ummm yea look what happened after reading almost every A2 post here... You guys know who you are... Even though I had my heart set on a LED...

The good is, they can all be used for work :twothumbs

Also umm I plan to add the ARC AAA-P(new one) and umm the Deeree lights, though I do not "need" them... :mecry::crackup:

I only regret the A2, why....? I was avoiding a non AA/AAA battery light for when out of town or in some place where the CRs may be hard to find. Also ummm read all the "exploding battery" threads. So yes scared it might blow in my pocket:p.

That is all... Thanks.

Dude,

Forget the "Exploding Battery" threads. I have serious doubts that they are for real.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Dude,

Forget the "Exploding Battery" threads. I have serious doubts that they are for real.

Yeah they are fake stories. :shakehead (I couldn't find the "rolls eyes" smilie)

Make sure you don't get into incandescents, lasers, or HID's -- Oh My!

Brozneo

Enlightened
i think that i have calculated that i spent over 1500 on mag-mods over my stay here in 3 or so months. no regrets yet .. well maybe for a 330$ USL that is still on it's way to me from Australia.

and now i think that i am obsessed with refreshing the BST, marketplace SELL, not so much group buys and dealers corner. i go crazy just to check up every couple hours a day either home, at school or ... on my cell phone.

Maybe this is the cause of my sexual drought. my GF hates when i'm on my "forums"

sshhhh . don't tell anyone

LOL! Ditto.... but no sexual drought thankfully!

wakibaki

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the wonderful feedback.

I guess I don't feel I'm succeeding if I don't got somebody hating me.

w