Novatac Extender?

DEEAR

Newly Enlightened
So I know these are coming out "soon," but aren't there HDS 2XAA extenders floating around out there that would work? Has anyone even seen one of these animals, and how much do they usually go for? In my opinion, the multi-battery potential for these lights is what would make them truly supreme.

D-R

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I know these are coming out "soon," but aren't there HDS 2XAA extenders floating around out there that would work? Has anyone even seen one of these animals, and how much do they usually go for? In my opinion, the multi-battery potential for these lights is what would make them truly supreme.

D-R

+1. I would love to be able to run mine off of AA batteries.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Yes there are 2AA tubes for hds lights as well as 2X123 and 18650tubes. but if you can find one they are pretty steep,but well worth the price. they only made 100 18650 and not sure but i think only a very few 2AA 2x123 are more common but are still hard to get.

Well-Lit

Newly Enlightened
Hopefully, the 2AA will be the first extender tube we see, if any. The 18650 would also be great. No much hope for a 2x123 (17670) tube I'm afraid. The NT can't handle the voltage of 2x123 like the original HDS could. A 17670 would be fine though, but someone would eventually put two primaries in the tube and possibly smoke their NT. :poof: