• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired AC's TW4 Combo & KL1-Seoul on VG FB2

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn all..

Hi all,

I've been thinking about it and don't really have a special reason to keep some of the lights that I have, so I'm getting towards selling off a lot of my stock and these are the first two on the block.

First is my version of the TW4 - the Surefire KL4 on a Vitalgear FB1 body. Makes for a forward clicky about the same length as a CMG Infinity. Truly a great light, I ran it for quite a while until I smushed the battery contacts with some funky batteries - Surefire replaced it for me, too. What a great bunch of folks :)

$140 Shipped in the US

I also have a nice KL1 that I personally modded with a Seoul SSC. It made quite a difference, lemme tell ya. It's the first generation KL1 head, with the finned body. I did manage to nick the fins a little bit, so this definitely isn't in mint condition - doesn't take away from the usage of the light at all, but I do want you to know that it's not spotless, it's definitely a user. I put glow-rings in the places where the O-rings would normally be, too, so it's not going to be 100% waterproof either. This comes with a Vitalgear FB2 body, which makes it about perfect for light pocket carry.

$125 Shipped in the US

$250 for both, Shipped in the US!!

I'll ship abroad, but it will cost more so be prepared to pay a little more for that.

I ship USPS within a couple days of getting payment (which can be whatever form you'd like, but it'll clear before I ship) and like to send priority mail, insured w/delivery confirmation. Other shipping arrangements can be made, if you'd like, but you'd cover the cost on those.

Pictures are available from email - my pic-hosting is down at the moment. First "I'll take it" gets priority!!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent combination as a package....one for throw and the other for an even blinding flood....and offered to International as well....all the best in your sale..

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
ideefixe, thanks for the pic post! And thanks for the kind words, Jumpstat - I'm in no hurry to sell, so if these don't go I'll just put them back in the safe..

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Valpo - it's really clean. A cool white, to my eye, and there's about as low of a donut as you can get when it's in regulation.. it's partially visable when it's on moon mode, but only if you're hunting for it..

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, if we're talking about the TW4, it's pretty much spotless. There is a micro-sized nick right at the corner of one of the fins, but it's hardly visable. I've tried to photograph it, but you can't see it in any of the photos I've taken. The VG body is a little dusty around the holes where the clip screws in, but other than that it's perfect..

The KL1-Seoul's picture is above. It's in good shape, except for the spot where my pliers dug into the metal on the fins there. The damage is visable in the picture. The body is a little bit worn around the tailcap area, and the o-ring has been replaced with a GITD o-ring, but it's otherwise spotless..