Does anyone own a Wolf Eyes M90X Cree LED?

k5ride

Newly Enlightened
After reading the specs on this light it seems to be exactly what I've been looking for. I really like the 170 lumens for 5 hours regulated on a pair of 18650's. For the record, I do plan on mounting it to a Remington 870. I mounted my Fenix L2D Rebel to my 870 the other night and found that the high setting produces more than enough light with an excellent amout of throw for my use. Of course, turbo is more than enough light for my needs, but, enough is NEVER enough right? Right! :naughty: If the M90X is at least as bright with the same amount of throw as my L2D Rebel, then it IS exactly what I've been looking for. :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance!

:popcorn:

KeeperSD

Enlightened
I don't own one of these in a cree form (mine is used with the EO13), but i would suggest that the throw and output should definately be greater than the L2D due to the larger bezel alone.

That said the M90 is only just shorter than a 2D Mag which might be considered long for a weapon mounted light. Another option is the 9D Raider with the Turbo bezel, same output, same bezel size and should only have a slightly less runtime than the M90 and on the plus side it is shorter in body.

http://www.pts-flashlights.com/products/product.aspx?pid=1-99-104-110-6333