New light photoshoot

stevet47

Newly Enlightened
I just got my Streamlight Ultrastinger in the mail today (actually it's not mine, I got it as a Xmas gift for my girlfriends Dad, but I get to play with it until 12/24!) and I got my Fenix L2D Q5 in the mail earlier this week, so I decided to do a little photoshoot to celebrate.

UltrafireL2D.jpg

L2DPremiumQ5.jpg

L2DPremiumQ5-2.jpg

L2DPremiumQ5-3.jpg

SurefireUltrafire.jpg

Ultrafire.jpg

UltrafireL2D-2.jpg

UltrafireL2D-3.jpg

Last edited:

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, that Fenix L2D Q5 has taken the L2D from the homely, funny looking light I got 6 months ago, to something that looks much sexier.

Wait, did I just call a light sexy...... time to get out more! :)

djblank87

Enlightened
Man, that Fenix L2D Q5 has taken the L2D from the homely, funny looking light I got 6 months ago, to something that looks much sexier.

Wait, did I just call a light sexy...... time to get out more! :)

DD it's cool I just referred to Surefire in another thread as a love hate relationship like when you are mad at a family member...I need help:party:

I love the look of a New Stremlight Ultra Stinger, mine used to look like that four years ago.

stevet47

Newly Enlightened
Hey Steve47,
Thanks for the eye candy.....:thumbsup:.

Above you said Surefire Ultrafire, do you mean Streamlight UltraStinger?:shrug:

lol, yea, thats what I meant. That is the 2nd time I've done that.... it must be my subconscious telling me to buy a Surefire!

djblank87

Enlightened
lol, yea, thats what I meant. That is the 2nd time I've done that.... it must be my subconscious telling me to buy a Surefire!

No worries Steve the other day I sold something and posted the wrong darn numbers even though they were right in front of my face :poke:.

Another member has to let me know :crackup: it was not a good day, anyhow nice lights to bad there gifts for someone other than you :shakehead.

Take care.

Numbers

Enlightened
My Ultrastinger is still going strong after 7 years. Original battery recharged an average about once a month. It was my first "decent" light, only Mags before it. As your subconscious says you will graduate to SF. I did, but only after a sufficient amount of time went by for me to get over the SF sticker shock.