SF KL4,5,6 pics.

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
THESE ARE PROTOTYPES. HD 5W LUXEONS.

fc857989.jpg

fc85792a.jpg

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very, very cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Do you have any specs or possible prices????

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Very nice!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I want... I need... I must have... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan.

SUREFARC

Enlightened
FC ROCKS! Thanks a lot for the cool pix! Wow these babies are VERY NICE indeed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif And I take back my previous remark about their look. I wish the prices are gonna be good so I could afford a couple of them.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, for those who got a chance to demo the KL4, would you prefer it to the incandescent part of the A2? Anybody know runtimes of the KL4, 5, 6?

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whats up with the fluted center section on each of those bezels? It gives the impression that its turnable. Maybe to change intensity levels or for focus?

Mark

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
and we call ourselves flash-a-holics, and yet nobody caught a major design change which will be implemented throughout the entire SF product line over time...

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
"impact bezel edge"...

Great. Now we won't be able to carry flashlights on a plane either. You know the TSA will ban em' all once one is shown to be designed as a "weapon"...