Lumapower anodised finishes....

Saiga

Enlightened
In my recently begun mission to aquire one of every light ever made, i'm now perusing lumapower, in particular the LM31 & 33. I was just looking at their website and concerning finish,it said :
Type II improved thickness / TypeIII HA (optional)
Best hardness protection for all outdoorsmen

so what's the deal, do i have to learn the secret handshake, request HAIII in writing,in triplicate then fork over extra bucks, or what ? :whistle:

merlocka

Enlightened
The HA on my LM301 and LM303 is excellent. I don't recall any chatter about a non HA LM31/33.

Maybe PM MattK from batteryjunction? They carry the LM's (it's where I got mine), and MattK has always been very helpful with questions.

In my recently begun mission to aquire one of every light ever made, i'm now perusing lumapower, in particular the LM31 & 33. I was just looking at their website and concerning finish,it said :
Type II improved thickness / TypeIII HA (optional)
Best hardness protection for all outdoorsmen

so what's the deal, do i have to learn the secret handshake, request HAIII in writing,in triplicate then fork over extra bucks, or what ? :whistle:

Saiga

Enlightened
thanks,dude, i'll try PM-ing matt. That "type III optional" stuff was copied and pasted directly off the Lumapower website.