• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***Sold*** McGizmo Ti PD-S Non-mizer ***Pictures Added***

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am selling a pristine Ti PD-S that is in perfect condition for $545.00 shipped if paying via Paypal, please add 4% to cover the fees. I will accept money orders.

I don't have pictures because my digital camera is at the office.

I am not sure what has changed with the machining of the titanium, but the lights from the last 3 waves have been a cut above previous offerings; the threads seem smoother and the finish is shinier.

I will ship via USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery confirmation. Insurance is extra if desired; once this light is in the hands of the USPS, I cannot be responsible for what happens and... I have had longer than expected delivery times and some recent scares with them so I recommend insurance.

You can get this in time for Christmas.

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo Ti PD-S Non-mizer

Girls out there, since he lost one of these in the Gents I believe he now keeps his phone number on a piece of paper inside the battery tube, worth the asking price alone:nana:.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Girls out there, since he lost one of these in the Gents I believe he now keeps his phone number on a piece of paper inside the battery tube, worth the asking price alone:nana:.

Don't tell mossyoak- she'll be all over this one! :eek::thumbsup:

Great light from a great guy!

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, and priceless now that Goatizzle's ownership of said masterpiece is documented... :faint:

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, I found this little gem in a bathroom stall in a mall in Georgia the day after thanksgiving. I didn't figure that whoever left it there so I pocketed it:devil:

I can't sell this one to Mossy; she always gets super deep discounts from me and I gotta pay the wifey back for a bunch of unplanned purchases, not counting Christmas.

The digits in the battery tube are an extra and they won't ring my home telephone if you know what I mean:naughty:

As proof that this light has been owned by me, I will leave my right thumbprint on the inside of the sapphire lens... just kidding.

beach honda

Enlightened

Does this mean you are selling *ONE* of your PD-S or that you are selling your ONE AND ONLY PD-S???

P.S. Still got Desiree's number?? I haven't heard from her in a while...

LOL!!!

GLWTS!!

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good sport, good guy, good luck bump.:thumbsup:

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have one left. I purchased 2 after I lost mine; the one that I purchased was coming from overseas and I was a bit spooked about the time that it was taking to get to me so I purchased another that was listed for sale just in case. I haven't seen too many for sale so I wanted to make sure that I had one in hand in case my overseas purchase got lost.

Things worked out and both arrived at my house on the same day. Unfortunately, the Princess sees every one of my expenditures and... well, one must go.

Beach Honda, it got real cold real fast today didn't it? It has to be what... 65 degrees? I hope it don't snow down here:p

BTW, I could never get Desiree to call me back:poke:.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

The digits in the battery tube are an extra and they won't ring my home telephone if you know what I mean:naughty:
"I got it, I got it, I got your number on the wall
I got it, I got it, for a good time, for a good time call

Jenny I got your number
I need to make you mine
Jenny don't change your number
867-5309, 867-5309, 867-5309, 867-5309"

Yeah, I found this little gem in a bathroom stall in a mall in Georgia ...

Er, g-man, an admission like the one above could be a liability, if you know what I mean...

I thought Mossy was a guy.

When did she do that? Was it in Switzerland?

Flashlight Enthusiast

O.K....

I will post pictures tonight to encourage you to purchase this little beauty. I know that you cannot resist seeing the things that you covet:devil:

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh yeah.

I almost forgot.

Mine isn't a wimpy Mizer, it is the full-power version.