I Need Help Fixing My Cyclops/Thor Flashlight

craigermags

Newly Enlightened
I purchased one of those 15 million candlepower Cyclops spotlights at Cosco several years ago. It has brought me great service.
Recently I dropped it and it quit working. Upon close inspection I found that the fuse like link that attached to the batter broke.

Can anyone lead me to a replacement for this. Is this an automotive fuse and if so what amperage, or is this some special kind of fuse I need to get at radio shack or similar store.

Thanks for your help

Craig in North Idaho

Flashanator

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there,

From what ive seen in similar lights as yours, & one which I use to own. Its a blue fuse with the number 15 on it (15amp). same as whats in our cars (not sure about american cars tho).

Is this the same as your broken fuse?

Later.

craigermags

Newly Enlightened
Hey, that pretty much looks like it. I will go down to my local NAPA and see if I can find a replacement. Thanks for your quick response and help

Craig:wave:

craigermags

Newly Enlightened
Got the 15 amp fuse from local auto parts store and hooked it up. Now I am back in service. Thanks again

tibiki kinew

Newly Enlightened
good 2 here it.

Later.

Okay I have the sweet black 15 Million candle cyclops too! I found out that my battery charges but the light does not turn on. I now know for a fact that the tiny circuit card is defective. The bulb lights when I use small cables direct from the battery to the switch! SO does anyone have the diagram for the card?????
I am lost without my light!