Regalight...How long did you wait for yours?

climbinglife

Newly Enlightened
Just curious...Going on my third day after I ordered and I still haven't gotten an E-mail saying it shipped.

Anyone have a similar experience when buying their WT1

Vin C
NYC

jirik_cz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine shipped 19. December and arrived 4. January (today). It is really nice light, worth the wait.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think mine came today, and I only ordered it last week, but I missed the mail person. :( I found the delivery attempt slip on my side door, when it should be on my MAIL BOX :rant:. Had the mail person put the slip on my mail box I would have seen it and I would have had time to pick it up, but I found the slip at 4:30pm when my post office closes. :( I'll have to try tomorrow.

CandleFranky

Enlightened
Ordered 30-Dez, shipped 04-Jan and arrived 21-Jan = three weeks of waiting ... :mecry:
But it's an impressive thrower, I love it. :twothumbs

BTW: Perhaps someone can answer two questions about the WT1 ->

I have the Single-stage switch module installed in my Regalight WT1. Wonderful throw. BUT how to get the single-stage out and the 2-stage switch module in??? Do I need special tools? Where is the trick?

And: Are there any disadvantages in using the 2-stage switch module? Perhaps a less powerful high-mode or annoying high-frequency-sounds? Or ... or ... or?