• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Rare Camo A19

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for grabs is a rare Aleph A19 with a beautiful HA-III camo finish done by Mirageman:

camoa19smallbl6.jpg

Inside is a CREE-XRE with a beautiful tint driven at 500mA I believe. The beam quality is real nice and it is really bright. Cryhavoc built the light engine for me and has done a fantastic job. It uses a McClicky tailswitch. This has been a shelf queen for the past few months, so it's time to let her go to someone who would put her to real use. Runtime is around an hour with R123's.

SOLD AT: $295 (includes shipping to Canada and continental USA. Anywhere else may be extra). Paypal only please....cash or credit card.

Thanks for looking!

:thumbsup: WP

Last edited:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR SALE: Rare Camo A19

Crap....I suck at pricing things....I knew I should have gone with a higher price.... :crackup:

Just kidding!

It's yours donn..

PM on its way.... thanks!

donn_

Flashaholic

Another question...I don't recognize the tube on this light. At first I thought it was a standard 2x123 Aleph tube, but it appears to have more knurling.

Can anyone ID it?

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice snag, Don. :wave:

Will WP have any lights left by month end? :poke:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

Eric..your Deerhunter would match up nicely with this light and my Mirage_Man Camo 3D Mag. :poke::naughty:

In theory, I suppose. In reality, we'd never see them side by side. :D

9x23

Enlightened

donn_

Congrats on the light purchase and your ever expanding collection! To me, that looks like a 1x123 Aleph battery tube with a Surefire Z57 tail w/ Nekomane delrin tailguard.

9x23

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

donn_

Congrats on the light purchase and your ever expanding collection! To me, that looks like a 1x123 Aleph battery tube with a Surefire Z57 tail w/ Nekomane delrin tailguard.

9x23
Yep thats what I was going to say..

donn_

Flashaholic

That may well be what it is, although WP said it's running a McClicky. I suppose the Z57 could have been rebuilt with a McClicky inside.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

That may well be what it is, although WP said it's running a McClicky. I suppose the Z57 could have been rebuilt with a McClicky inside.

Ok...I think that's what it is...because I can see "Surefire" in small lettering on the tailcap housing..

I meant to say Clicky.....I guess McClicky slipped out....my bad.... :)