Anyone received E1B yet?

Spence

Enlightened
The E1B Backup is on the SureFire website again but not taking orders through them. From the wording it sounds to me that they are now available only through authorized dealers $110. I called my dealer and he's ordering one for me first thing Monday morning (day after tomorrow). What I'm looking for is anyone who has already taken delivery of one or knows of any web dealers that have them in stock and available? I'm really anxious to get my sweaty little hands on one NOW!
Spence
Christo_pull_hair.gif
rant.gif
naughty.gif
buttrock.gif

djblank87

Enlightened
The E1B Backup is on the SureFire website again but not taking orders through them. From the wording it sounds to me that they are now available only through authorized dealers $110. I called my dealer and he's ordering one for me first thing Monday morning (day after tomorrow). What I'm looking for is anyone who has already taken delivery of one or knows of any web dealers that have them in stock and available? I'm really anxious to get my sweaty little hands on one NOW!
Spence
Christo_pull_hair.gif
rant.gif
naughty.gif
buttrock.gif

Spence I per-ordered from BatteryJunction and they should ship them out to us crazy kids in about two weeks. Jump in on the pre-order. :thumbsup:

Lightguy27

Enlightened
Spence
Christo_pull_hair.gif
rant.gif
naughty.gif
buttrock.gif

Not sure who your dealer is but I guess he is'nt way high on the SF totum poll be cause MattK from Battery Junction already placed his order for them from SF, and is taking pre-orders now. He also said that the pre-order people (Me included :cool:) will have their order shipped as early as next friday.

-Evan

Lightguy27

Enlightened
Spence I per-ordered from BatteryJunction and they should ship them out to us crazy kids in about two weeks. Jump in on the pre-order. :thumbsup:

Hey DJ, I thought Matt said he could be shipping them out as soon as next friday. Well that is the latest I got from him anyway. Did you you take a stroll over to SHOT? Come on what new stuff does SF have?? Please Please. You can dish all about it at the SHOT Show info thread in General so we don't hijack Spences thread.

-Evan

Spence

Enlightened
Nosing around, I found Matt's pre-order info at BJ and submitted my order last night, so, hopefully, I'm good to go with you early birds on the list.
Thanks for the scoop.
Spence:D:grin2:
buttrock.gif