• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

What converter boards other than GDuP are available for multi levels on AMC Mule?

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone :D

Does anyone know what converter boards are available other than GDuP (don't want to wait for them to be ready) for multi levels on AMC Mule?

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Basically any multi-level converter that can be squeezed into an Aleph LE and is able to work on 1x123.
Me feeble memory brings up the FluPic and not that much more ... :thinking:

bernie

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
FluPIC works on single rechargable cells only, IIRC. FluPIG works on a single primary as well. Both are pretty rare with Goldserve back at school (I think thats where he went).

There might be some option other options from places like dealextreme, as long as you can find some in the .55" form factor. I don't think I have seen any that small from them, but its possible. Most of their boards are 17mm, you need 14 to fit in a Aleph LE.

**EDIT**
Looks like this one will work, as far as width, but it might be too high to fit in a LE.

schiesz

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the help guys! Schiesz, can the FluPIG work with primary and rechargeables? This may be the board I'm looking for. :twothumbs

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
TnC sells the FluPIC bare board. :shrug: Although rechargeables only.

The FluPIG is (generally) only a two-level board, AFAIK. :)

john

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
My FluPIG is a two level, and works on a single primary or rechargable cell.

Good luck finding one though, they were limited even when goldserve was pumping out FluPIC's, and I haven't seen any for quite some time.

schiesz