What to do, what to do?

generic808

Enlightened
So, after numerous trips to our only local Lowe's, I've found the much talked about TASKFORCE 2C XLamp. It is the black star version. I haven't opened it because after reading all the reviews on this light, I was debating whether or not to return it and use the money to buy another G2 and add a drop-in.

I currently own SF 6P, G2, and (3) Brinkmann MF's, one of which has a CREE P4 drop-in.

Is there any advantages that the TF would have over my current lights? Or am I just wasting more money? I'm planning on buying a Q5 LED drop-in for my 6P and G2, and was wondering how the output would be compared to the TF? Would I be better off using the $30 for 2 drop-ins, or should I just keep the TF?

Any and all comments, opinions, and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm so close to opening the package, but I'll wait for some replies. Thanks in advance.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Well, If you decide to not keep the light, might I recommend to not take it back, but rather sell it here on CPF. There are a number of members here who cannot get that light locally, and would probably love the chance to buy one. You'd probably only break even, but you would be doing a fellow CPF'er a favor.

P.S.
No, I don't want to buy it myself.