Need a spring for a clone P60 LED module where to find? help please

Lightguy27

Enlightened

roymail

Enlightened
I bought a #6090 P60 type lamp module from DX which had the two springs... larger outside slides off and on. I removed the outside spring and it fit and works great. What kind of light is it going in? :thinking:

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have some springs I saved off of busted Px0 lamp assemblies that I can send you. PM if you're interested.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pacific Tactical Solutions. Ask for the D26 SureFire spring. About $1.00. I may have an extra one for you as well, will get back to you around 22:00 PST. PM me a reminder.

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is a Deerlight 3SD module in a Pila GL2. I run 18650 batt. The Pila module is straight where the 3SD module is straight then tappered down i think you could say. The Pila is like the Surefire Nitrolon light, it has a metal sleeve inside the body. So the 3SD would fit inside the spring and at the other end of the spring seats on the lip of the metal sleeve. The diameter of the Pila module spring is 22 mm. Right now the 3SD module is not reliable as at times does not turn on at all. It does not make good contact as is tappered. If it was in a 6P it would have been ok as the body is also tappered.
I did go to Home Depot and they had springs but they where 19mm in diameter, i tried them too small in diameter they were sliding between the battery and the sleeve instead of resting on the lip of the sleeve. I may have to go to Lowes again. I did not see any spring, but since Home Depot had them Lowes may too.
I looked at PTS site did a search but did not find anything under springs. May have to give them a call. If anybody has a 22mm wide spring let me know.

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used a key ring. I stretched a bit and it works. Not best fit but it runs reliable. Thanks for all the advice. Chris