Fenix L2D Rebel To the rescue...kind of....for troubled Rally car

RustyKnee

Enlightened
A couple of mates and I went to the Sunseeker rally in bournemouth friday night to watch. As usual my l2d was in my pocket (I also had my MAG85 to show to my mates with :) ).

We are wondering fown the queing area and my mate notices that one of the Metro 6R4s has its bonnet up and they are scratching there heads. They have a light on a lead, but its not very bright (guessing its bat was flat). My mate says go on....you know you want to. So I whip out the little fenix out and stick it on turbo and shine away. A couple of guys could beleve so much light was coming from a small torch :). I didn't get the mag85 out though....bit ott.

One of the marshals cleared us of the track a couple of minutes later.....but i think they had given up by that point....i don't think they got it started.

Still...at least i helped them do what they needed to do under the bonnet with its distintive lack of engine hehe (Mid mounted in these).

We watched yestrday too in the forrest in the day....saw a scooby go end over end. Unfortunely i stopped shooting my camera seconds before.

I need an anti lag system for my volvo to get the massive pops and flames :).

Stu

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's where my EDC gets used alot, poking round cars. In fact, I think every driver should carry a good flashlight. There are lots of little things that I have picked up on my car or other peoples' cars that could have been a problem if left unchecked.