Lights with multiple levels

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to know what other lights have multiple levels controlled like the SF L2, Gladius, and the U2.

I am looking to see what is out there for my next purchase, so any help that you guys can give me would be great. I would like your opinions on the light also.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I meant lights that are controlled with a ring or the way the you slighty press the L2 and get low, and then harder for high. I should have stated that initially.

Marduke

Flashaholic
I meant lights that are controlled with a ring or the way the you slighty press the L2 and get low, and then harder for high. I should have stated that initially.

Well, the Fenix L1D, L2D, P3D, T1, P2D, L1T, L2T all have a 2-position head which determines the brightness. In their simplest operation, they work as simple 2-mode lights.

The NiteCore Defender Infinity also works as such.

umc

Enlightened
Surefire Kroma

This is my around the house go to the bathroom in the middle of the night light and I love it for it's low light capabilities.

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
THe O lights have a nice interface. 5 levels, slight twist of the head and back.
Three modes on the tail clicky- so you don't have to cycle through the strobe and sos. Also very light and very bright. Good build quality.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Too many(the ones I name all use the current gen LEDs)

There are tons on Dealextreme(probably not the ones you are looking for though).

Fenix is a good company (L1T V2,0, L2T V2.0, L0D-CE/Rebel, L1D-CE/Rebel, L2D-CE/Rebel, P1D-CE, P2D-CE/Rebel, P3D-CE/Rebel, T1).

Olight T10, T15, T20(normal, military, and tactical versions).

Dereelight CL1H and DBS. Different pills with different modes for different voltages.

Lumapower lights(almost all of them have a multimode option).

Liteflux(all of them).

Surefire, Upcoming E1L, E2L, Optimus and Incuvious(Spelling?).

Eadgetac Nitecore Defender, Spear.

Tiablo A8, A9, MA6, A1

and probably a few more.

jufam44

Enlightened
AFAIK, pretty much all Lumapower's have two levels. Fenix is similar, with all lights but twisty ones having two modes.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Fenix is similar, with all lights but twisty ones having two modes.

Only the LxT and T1 have just two modes. The rest of their clickys have 6 modes total in two groups. It operates like a two-mode light, but the others are there if you need them.