Thanks Everyone

pfisto

Newly Enlightened
Well we learn something new everyday. I belong to and participate in many forums, and never in my wildest dreams would I think of a FLASHLIGHT forum. But let me tell you something the things I have learned here in the past week about flashlights and everything that goes along with them has just blown me away. The reports and in depth information that is provided here is second to none. All the players that have devoted thier time and money to provide this service I take my hat off to you. I hope to be able to bring something to the table as well as time goes on. But to finish my little story Keep up the great work.
Mike

pfisto

Newly Enlightened
I live in PA and work in NJ. I do calibrations for a Pharmacutical company and have been an electrician as well mainly doing troubleshooting. I see your from Italy I just came back from there visiting family near Verterbo.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, pfisto. :wave: Stick around awhile. We'll happily try to turn you flashaholic. Yes, who'd have thought there'd be a forum like this?

Geoff

DM51

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, pfisto! But watch out - if you aren't careful, this place will drive you to the edge of bankruptcy inside 6 months, lol.

Zenster

Enlightened
Well we learn something new everyday. I belong to and participate in many forums, and never in my wildest dreams would I think of a FLASHLIGHT forum.
Mike

:scowl: They're not "flashlights", son; they're "Illumination Tools", because no one in their right mind would pay over a $100 to $thousands$ for a "flashlight". :broke:

:welcome:

Gunner12

Flashaholic

Once you get the Malkoff, ban this site so you can't spend any more money on flashlight. It will suck you in :p

Enjoy your stay!

jufam44

Enlightened
To quote someone (and I don't remember who, but they're from CPF) "They aren't flashlights, they're scientifically enhanced photon extruders."

roymail

Enlightened
Welcome aboard. :wave: Like you, I have absorbed a tremendous amount of information since coming here awhile back... and I'm still learning. Just jump in with both feet but limit your expenditures for awhile. You've probably got a lot to learn first... but enjoy the ride! There are some very knowledgeable and helpful people here. The experience has been great for me. :thumbsup: