Power was out for an hour

Vermonter73

Enlightened
Freezing rain all day. 32 degrees outside. We made sure to not park under the pine trees tonight :poof:Power went out for an hour or so.
2ltofx1.jpg

From left: Rexlight on low, Romisen 4-Cree on low, Ultrafire C2, Terralux 6EX in a 4C Mag with the head off. The Romisen has a PWM flicker on low, enough to strobe my hand when I waved it. I turned it up to high and it was much nicer.

We had a good game of monopoly :D

Burgess

Flashaholic
Nice job, Vermonter73. :thumbsup:

Although i can't recall ever completing a Monopoly game
in less than several hours. :candle:

How cold did it get inside yer' house ?

_

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
We had a power outage of almost two hours. I took out alot of lights I don't normally get to use that much. Fun while it lasted.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
well here is one more short "power outage" story.

here in Greece we are past the 10th day of the National electrical company strike.

Power is off from time to time and the situation gets worst.
Unfortunately there was none in my hometown and my father dismissed the idea of carrying a flashlight (Ultrafire AAA SSC) and settled for the fun part of a Fauxton.

Anyway yesterday I traveled to the nearest town for the weekly gun club meet, and the moment I enter power is off at the club location.
I grab the car's Mag 4D with TerraLUX Drop-In and I have my Rexlight in the pocket. At the club offices I find the secretary with an el-cheapo incandescent. I remove the mag head, put it on a shelf on our backs and light the whole room while we are calling other members to cancel the meet.

The secretary is caught unprepared. He has EDCing a Solitaire far before me and today he has left it back home. He made do with a Fauxton initially!

So we exit and meet 2 other members. And they are carrying a MTE C2 Multimode and an Ultrafire WF-50B1Cree I have bought for them. And for some time we compare beams and light the way for two cute chicks…
Impressions the mag wins hands down, followed by the 501B, follow by the Rexlight and the MTE has a mind of its own. A hotspot that is almost non existent at some distance but what a spill!

We decide to move to the part of town that is lighted to grab a coffee and here is another scene, 4 guys walking the dark with BRIGHT Flashlights! And a poor boy with a multi LED light at a balcony barely being able to light around it….

Conclusions… the ill-prepared secretary will be getting a Kaidoman Buckle light to replace his solitaire soon for his nameday. And the guy with the 501B asked for that module with double the power I told him about earlier…and that means a Dereelight or a Malkoff!

that's all, Enjoy, Kostas