• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Orb Raw Ti Q5 w/ 3 GREEN trits!

cryhavok

Enlightened
I have a new module starting soon and could use some extra cash soooo up for sale is one of my shelf queens.

This light is an absolute beauty! Orb Raw Ti from the latest batch with extremely fine and precise machining of the threads. This light has a great, smooth action and the 2 stage switch works flawlessly. The condition of the light is as MINT as can be...Always kept in the screw case and never EDC'd.

A handpicked for brightness and tint Cree Q5 emitter was chosen for this beast. Needless to say, it is extremely bright! The LED is perfectly centered in a turned down McR17.

The light is adorned with 3 GREEN tritiums spaced 120º apart. Tubes of this color and size haven't been available for a looooong time...and you're getting three :twothumbs

The light also comes with 3 batteries; one has a bit of the shrink wrap coming off, one is in perfect condition and has had 1 charge cycle, one is brand new. Also included are 2 screw-type cases and the 3 spacer magnets needed so it will fit the nano-charger perfectly.

Price is set at 375 shipped priority mail with delivery confirmation. Insurance can be added for cost. Will ship worldwide for an additional $5. Not responsible once dropped off at the post office. Paypal preferred, but will accept money order. Please add 4% if using a CC to pay via paypal.

Sorry about my fingerprints in some of the pics :ohgeez:

IMG_0004-12.jpg

IMG_0005-12.jpg

IMG_0006-15.jpg

IMG_0007-12.jpg

IMG_0009-10.jpg

IMG_0010-7.jpg

IMG_0011-11.jpg

and a shot of everything you will get.
IMG_0002-15.jpg

SOLD! Thanks!!

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Man...what's with all the fingerprints!!!??? I'm totally joking with you....that light looks fantastic. I'm looking for the drooling icon.....

I'm melting just thinking about this light. I love those things for some reason.