• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD -- Milkyspit's masterpiece M180-KL2

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

This is the light that made Milkyspit a flashlight genius. It's the M180 in a rare KL2 head, mated to a Surefire C3 Centurion body. A LeefDapter C-M makes mating possible.

The M180 puts out 180 lumens of gorgeous white light from super high-efficiency Lux I LEDs. It runs more than 2 hours in flat regulation. The brilliance of Milky's design is coupling high-efficiency LEDs with a 180-lumen beam that the perfect amount of light in the perfect balance of flood and spot for most flashlight uses.

Here's a thread on the light:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/126093

Price is $325. [NOW $250] Price includes paypal fees and Priority Mail shipping in the US with confirmation. Insurance is extra, if you want it. Overseas shipping is extra. First "I'll take it" without condition and followed by a prompt paypal gets it.

DSC00988.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

Last edited:

Russki

Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit's masterpiece M180-KL2

That is going on with those LEDs, It look like they dancing or something?
;)

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dang, Russki, they do look like they have happy feet. I didn't even notice. Because of that, I guess I'll have to drop the price to $250.

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened

I might be interested in the head only - any chance of you splitting the package?

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sure, I'd do that. You can pm me an offer or I can back out the price of the other stuff and go with that price.

Josey

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened

Sending PM with KL2 only offer...

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

The light is still for sale. $250 for the entire light or $180 for the head alone. Or $85 for the C3 body/switch/Leef adaptor assembly.

I have had a couple pm's with offers, but no unconditional offer. I'm struggling to stick with the rules of the sale to be fair and also accomodate people's needs.

The rules remain: The first "I'll take it" gets it. This goes for either the head alone or the body assembly alone.

The reflectors are not exact in the macro photo, but you have to look hard with the naked eye to see it. The beam quality is not affected. I didn't even see the issue until it was pointed out in this thread. And rightly so. I thought the macro shot was going to sell the light. Oh, well.

Sorry for all the complication. It is a masterpiece of a light. Milky does great work and this particular design is, in my opinion, a brilliant display of Milky's work.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here's a beamshot and a straight-on shot of the reflectors. At this close distance and with macro magnification, it's hard to show exactly how good this is. The beam is perfect.

DSC00999.jpg

DSC01005.jpg

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light is in the mail by registered mail and a registration number has been sent to the buyer.

Thanks

Josey