ARC LSH FROM COUNTYCOMM.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lboone

Newly Enlightened
HAS ANYONE BOUGHT AN ARC-LSH FROM COUNTYCOMM.COM? WHAT IS THE QUALITY LEVEL; IS IT A REGULAR,OR PREMIUM LED; THEIR PICTURE OF THE LIGHT SHOWS A DRAMATIC ANODIZED TINT VARIATION BETWEEN BODY AND TAILCAP? I PLAN ON CALLING THEM, BUT I WANTED TO GET A CPF MEMBER OPINION AS WELL.

THANKS
L.B.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Iboone, I purchased an ARC LSH from Countycomm. It is an LSH-S (standard). Very nice light. HA III is very even throughout. Clickie works well, no flickering. I bought a twistie, from a CPF'er and it works perfectly. Twistie makes it really short, and you can stand it on its end. What strikes me is the beam qualilty, very white solid center beam, much nicer than my SF E2 with KL1 head. KL1 is very blue. LSH reeks quality. You would be happy with one. Good luck.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my LSH-P from Tactical Warehouse and the tint is wildly different between the bezel and 123-pack tailcap. The 2AA body is a much better match.

W

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
You may want to consider checking tadgear.com. They had one for $83 on the 27th. They sold out, but expect another batch a week or two from then. There's a thread on "ARC LS high dome for $83" also.

pyramus

Newly Enlightened
My experience is quite different than Bullzeyebill, my LS2 has a very square hot spot, and sporatic total beam quality. This is compared to my E1e+KL1. The LS2 cannot even compare to my E2e+KL1, obviously. I bought an Arc LS2 because many members reccomended them. The clickie is great (Sf is introducing these for the E series soon) and I like the size, however, lens durability and light output, both in quality and in quantity, concerns me. Look for this light to be for sale soon after I have finished with my evaluation. I bought mine from TAD and am happy with their service and price.

Status
Not open for further replies.