Can the DereeLight CL1H V3.0 3SD use x2 RCR123 ??? I know it's been asked before...

FliGuyRyan

Enlightened
I know it's been asked before, so sorry, but I have to order a light today and it's between the DereeLight CL1H V3.0 3SD, Fenix P3D Q5, or the Novatac 120P.

I really want two cells, but if the DereeLight CL1H V3.0 3SD can't take two 123s I won't get it. I'd probably get the Fenix, but the Novatac has been on my mind for a long time.

This is for Annual Training for the Army National Guard and I'd be carrying my P2D as well, so I might not need the two cell if I can just double up.

Priority question is the first, concerning the DereeLight CL1H V3.0 3SD using X2 RCR123/CR123 - if it's possible.

Then, you can give me your thoughts on the other things...

Thanks,
RC

clintb

Enlightened
The CL1H 3SD is designed for only one 18650. Stick 2 x any 123's in there and you'll likely fry the pill.

FliGuyRyan

Enlightened
What are the lumens/runtimes for the CL1H V3.0 w/ Cree XR-E Q5 2SM?

I really wanted at least three levels like my P2D... any other suggestions? And I liked the fact that the CL1H V3.0 3SD uses the P60 drop-ins.

I really like the Novatac 120P though and have been eye'ing it for awhile. While it's not a thrower, it can be modded right (to a more efficient LED).

Let me know what other suggestions you have and what you think...
RC