CSP Outdoors?

kev1-1

Enlightened
Has any one dealt with this company before? www.cspoutdoors.com
I ordered some glasses Monday and I haven't heard from them, despite e-mailing to ask about postage costs. It is only three days I know, but I can't imagine they are incredibly busy. Any one had good experiences with them before?

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Hi Kev-

I checked with the Better Business Bureau at Shreveport.BBB.org and checked the dba for CSPOutdoors, which is doing business under a division of Construction Safety Products. I did not find any complaints listed, although this is not entirely conclusive. See this link for a report from the Shreveport Better Business Bureau (BBB): BBB Reliability Report for Construction Safety Products

Hope that helps in some way...

-Jim

kev1-1

Enlightened
Thanks Jim! Very kind of you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll give them until next monday (with a few more e-mails) then I think that I might cancel (OR try to!!) my order. I find that how a company responds to enquiries is generally a good indicator of how it functions as a whole...and the amount of hassle they are likely to cause you in mistakes etc!

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
I find that how a company responds to enquiries is generally a good indicator of how it functions as a whole...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Kev-

That can be true in very many ways, and I do agree that it should be part of a fitting evaluation. I wish more companies would see the benefit of customer communication.

Hope things work out for you...

-Jim

kev1-1

Enlightened
Well...I rang them up and they were really pleasant on the phone! I feel happy now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif