Where to order from

Programmergeek

Newly Enlightened
I am looking to get a Zebralight and a Fenix, p1d, p2d, p3d, the red filter, cases, defuser and a bunch of other stuff. I ordered from Light hound in the past and they have been very helpful but they are out of stock on almost everything and if I order one at a time as they get stuff in I will get killed on shipping and they won't back order so I have to watch there site every day. More hassle than it is worth.

Who else might have this stuff in stock for a good price?

umc

Enlightened
fenix-store.com

shipping is built into the price and if you use code cpf8 you'll get 8% off.

I've dealt with them several times and they are great to deal with and ship fast.

Last edited:

Flic

Enlightened
Lighthound is one of my three favoutite online sellers. I'm sure lots of folks will jump in with the same advice as I am about to give you. For the items you have described, try the Fenix Store. They offer an 8% discount for CPF members (use discount code CPF8). They also offer free shipping so partial orders do not cost more.

Programmergeek

Newly Enlightened
As I said I like Lighthound just don't want to waite 3 weeks for the stuff and get killed on shipping. They where my first choice.

chaosmagnet

Newly Enlightened
Fenix-store.com has an awesome reputation on CPF, and my experience is that it's well-deserved. I like Lighthound too.