My perfect EDC light

Bitmap

Newly Enlightened
It would have the user interface and function of a Gladius in a package the size and weight of a Fenix P3D. It would have a pocket clip that is easily removable and replaceable so I can change the shape if I need to and replace it if I break it off. It should have a lanyard loop and it should have a built-in anti-roll feature.

Colored LEDs would be nice, too. For EDC red would be my first pic. Blue for the possibility of tracking wounded game but then that wouldn't really be an everyday kind of task. Variable output on the colored LEDs would be a big plus. The problem with multi-colored LEDs is that it will complicate the interface and I really like the rotating switch on the Gladius in that respect. I just don't like clicking through different modes to get what I want.

Somebody please make this light so I can quit buying more and more lights!!!

Of course the right angle head on the Tomahawk adds another variable I must consider. There is always something new and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bitmap

Newly Enlightened
Your demands sound pretty tough to fulfil. Luckily, my ideal EDC light is actually available. The Lummi Raw Ti was absolutely everything I was looking for.

That is a nice looking light. Can you explain the "Two-stage reliable twist switch with 15 lumen low mode" to me? Do you twist the end to select the output and use a pushbutton to turn it on?

For it to be perfect for me it needs a mid-range. The low end is good for avoiding the need of a Legoectomy when walking around the house at night and the high output is plenty high, but I think it needs something in between.

I may put the Raw Ti on my Christmas list, though.