• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS Rare Beauty ~~WITHDRAWN, PLEASE CLOSE~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundhog66

Banned
I am going to post this one for sale for only a short time, due to the mixed feelings I have regarding selling it. It a rare B60LE with a stock emitter, it also sports a minty knurled tail. The tint is bright, and on the warm side (a bit greenish when compared to my LuxK2). I will give you the option of the Peu bezel w/3 green trits installed, or a Ti cren.
DSC02213.jpg

DSC02215.jpg

DSC02216.jpg

DSC02217.jpg

DSC02219.jpg

DSC02220.jpg

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: HDS Rare Beauty

LE?? Thas't a new designation for me..what does it stand for?? I thought I was on top of the HDS game, looks like I still have lots to learn..:shakehead

Groundhog66

Banned

LE?? Thas't a new designation for me..what does it stand for?? I thought I was on top of the HDS game, looks like I still have lots to learn..:shakehead

LE stands for Law Enforcement, it turns on to High brightness initially. You can set it to remember previous brightness level if you choose, just like other Basic models.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awwww Tim,

Where were you when I was searching for one a last month.:sigh:

Someone will be soooo lucky to get this beauty :twothumbs
Unfortunately, it wont be me:mecry:

Groundhog66

Banned

Final bump, it will be pulled tomorrow. Just in case you are waiting for a price reduction....it's not coming.

Tim

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: HDS Rare Beauty ~~FINAL Bump, pulled tomorrow~~

This is becomming to be more hassle than it's worth, if you know what I mean. I decided to keep both of my LE's. Thank you to all who were supportive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.