• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **Final Drop**: One of a kind MilkyS Piano $ave / Lime Mag / Random Parts

thom

Enlightened
For sale is my one off Milky "Piano," named so by Milky for it's shinny blackness and what not. It runs with a MM+ pushin a K2. Rated at 200Lm for over half an hour on a RCR123 and 160Lm on a Primary. This little light has a smooth reflector and throws a surprising amount of light for the size. I'm asking Just $324.88 Huge Drop now asking $224.69 !! + now includes a NEW in package, pack of Duracell 123's

Enjoy the Slide Show

Next up is a Lime Green Mag Solitaire with gift box. You can pick it up with anything else for $14.14

img6665pq3.th.jpg

Three cell E-series and Aleph compatible Bare aluminum body (RcatR 3x123 E-series tube) No o-rings. Just $15.01 with anything else or $22.01 as a stand alone item.

SOLD to mbely2
Also for sale is a 2x 123 Cell Aleph body and your Choice of McClicky tail-cap, or 2-stage twisty (unknown), in black. Asking $66.06

SOLD to ROK I also have a Aleph 3 up for grabs. This light includes the DB917 TWOJ can. It not perfect so please check the pictures. This light has dings and scraps. The pics show all the damage well. I'm asking Just $128.11 Dropped now asking $99.19

SOLD to AndyTiedye I've got a couple of surefire prices, not sure exactly what they are called. They can screw onto a U2 or Kroma to allow the use of a 17650. They can also be used to increase the length by at lease a cell on most C-series Surefire lights including the Piano (above) and many others. Please note these are more of a Flat Black, in color, than most Surefir's I've owned. These are obviously the ones joined together without the tailcap it the pics. I've no Idea of there value so we will start at $45.45

SOLD to AndyTiedye I'm offering a Aleph LE can with NG750 and SSC P4 USWOI bin as well. Pick it up for $80.01 with anything else or $90.01 Dropped now asking $88.18 as a stand alone item.

SOLD to AndyTiedye Last but not least is my Vital Gear VG2 rubberized in black. It's not a 100% condition item and I'm not sure were it came from. This goes with any other item for $15.01 Or, to the first buyer who spends more than $200 it is included for free.

SOLD to Cuso I also have a Nickel Plated Aleph 19 with Ti bezel ring for sale. This is the head, reflector, and Ti bezel only no LE or body. The Ti body shown is simply for color referance and is not included. I'm asking for $86.17 Dropped now asking $77.17

SOLD to Cuso Also offering this Nickel plated TNC 123 body adapter and recessed clicky. Would pair up very nicely with the Nickel A19 I'm offering. Priced at $86.18

SOLD Happiness sold off the forum to private buyer.

Disclaimer:

First to state their unconditional I`ll take it, or smilely takeit, in this thread is given first chance to buy the item(s). PM's, E-mails, or other correspondence will not secure your position to buy. Do not assume anything, if something is not clearly stated, please protect both of us and have the issue cleared up before moving forward. I reserve the right (due to my busy schedule) not to reply to this thread, your E-mail, or your PM's for up to 48 hours. However, if I don't hear from you within 12 hours of stating in some form "I`ll take it" I may at my discretion chose to sell the item to someone else. I will ship (domestic lower 48 (included in price)) USPS Priority Mail (free confirmation with paypal) unless otherwise stated, all other shipping options will be extra. Unless you are prepared to accept my shipping terms blindly I suggest you get a shipping quote for special shipping prior to posting "I'll take it." I am not responsible for ANY postal service negligence. However, if you chose to insure your item, and something goes wrong, I will go to every reasonable length to assist with the the insurance claim. Currently I accept ONLY PayPal for everyones protection.
progress.gif

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: One of a kind Milky "Piano" / Lime Mag / Random Parts / Happi

PM sent...

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you post a photo of the "happiness", please? And I think BST rules require you a put price on that, too.

mraymer

Newly Enlightened

Everyone knows you can't put a price on happiness.:ironic:

Can you post a photo of the "happiness", please? And I think BST rules require you a put price on that, too.

thom

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: One of a kind Milky "Piano" / Lime Mag / Random Parts / Happiness

I thought about removing it from the tittle but I'm going to leave it so others who may want to buy happiness will find the link below.

The happiness was sold off the forum.... The buyer asked me to remove the price. However you welcome to buy your own Bottle-o-Happiness if you like.

thom

BTW true happiness has been proven to be bought, buy buying for others. I used to have a blue bottle of "Kitten" happienss but I lost it, boy was I sad. As luck would have it my bottle of "New Bike" happiness got me through the loss. Now, if only I could bottle this "New Flashlight" happiness; I'd be rolling in it.

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit: The light engine, the VG2 body, and the Kroma body. :paypal:

Last edited:

ROK

Enlightened
Re: Price Drop: One of a kind Milky "Piano" / Lime Mag / Random Parts / Happi

:paypal: for Aleph3.
:thanks:

thom

Enlightened

All items packaged and ready for shipment. Consider them in the mail at 8:30 am CST tomorrow. Price drop on the Milky mod with a slide show added, check it out.

thom

thom

Enlightened

All lights sold are shipped...

BIG Drop now asking $259.69 On the Piano...

thom

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

That Piano is cool, was it originally a 1st Gen SF InfraRed Illuminator?

I sure like my Milky M1. This one is all smooth and pocket friendly!

Thom whats with the extra tailcap in the slideshow?
Are there 2 tailcaps included?

thom

Enlightened

That Piano is cool, was it originally a 1st Gen SF InfraRed Illuminator?

I sure like my Milky M1. This one is all smooth and pocket friendly!

Thom whats with the extra tailcap in the slideshow?
Are there 2 tailcaps included?

Yes sir it was a InfraRed Illuminator :devil: now with one heck of an upgrade. Did you own a original 3DL? This is such a sweet lil light. It's the only one Milky has done like this.Not to mention these 3DL hosts are hard to find now days, especially in this good of condition. I'm glad you checked out the slideshow. The tailcap is a standard clicky that was modified by Milky to have a 2 stage switch. Unfortunately, it needs some work as it doesn't operate quite flawlessly 100% of the time. If you would like it too it might be arranged, but will need to go back to Milky first ;) to improve the operation. Neither he or I would be happy if it was left in it's current state of operation. It works, but not perfectly, and thats not our style. Oh, and if you still wanted the "red" the f-series surefire filteres fit the host perfectly :D

thom

thom

Enlightened

Huge Drop now asking $239.69 !! For this amazing one of a kind milky mod.

thom

thom

Enlightened
Great light!
I am curious, does it have two levels of output or just one?
I thought that MadMax plus driver provides two levels.

Mark

This light only has one level (bright as hell) without the use of the custom tailcap. Please see the slideshow for beam shots. The purpose of the custom tailcap was to provide 2 levels of operation. As I said above it can be included but needs to visit Milky again before it's 100%

thom

mbely2

Enlightened
This light only has one level (bright as hell) without the use of the custom tailcap. Please see the slideshow for beam shots. The purpose of the custom tailcap was to provide 2 levels of operation. As I said above it can be included but needs to visit Milky again before it's 100%

thom

Thom,
Thanks for clarification, and bump for one of the kind Milky mod!